Temporary Foreign Workers are allowed in the country as long as they have a valid working permit and subject to the 14-day mandatory quarantine
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Ontario Government Online, Self-Testing Tool
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
GOVERNMENT OF CANADA RESOURCES FOR CANADIAN BUSINESSES:
- New Business Credit Availability Program to make more than $10 billion available to Canadian businesses in financing and credit insurance solutions through Export Development Canada (EDC) and the Business Development Bank of Canada.
- Canada Revenue Agency will defer tax payments until August 31, 2020.
- Immediate relief for small businesses with a 10% wage subsidy for the next 90 days, up to a maximum of $1,375 per employee and $25,000 per employer
- Increased credit available to farmers and the Agri-food sector through Farm Credit Canada.