Below you will find our 2016 speaker presentations that have been approved for your review, as they become available.
The access to this page is limited to participants of the 2016 Conference and will expire ahead of the 2017 Conference.
Please take our follow up survey!
Send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participant List PDF
- Conference Guide
- President's Award Winner
- Scholarship Winners
- Board of Directors 2016-2017
- Thank You Sponsors!
No part of any of the content of the presentations may be reproduced, distributed, modified, framed, cached, adapted or linked to, or made available in any form by any photographic, electronic, digital, mechanical, photostat, microfilm, xerography or other means, or incorporated into or used in any information storage and retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, without the prior written permission of the author.
- Dr. Joe Schwarcz - Sense, Nonsense and Science (PT.1)
- Dr. Joe Schwarcz - Sense, Nonsense and Science (PT.2)
- SALES & MARKETING WORKSHOP - Terry Ledden
- FOOD SAFETY WORKSHOP - Dr. David Acheson
- PURCHASING WORKSHOP - Richard Hampton
- David Herle - Meat Proteins Study
- Kevin Grier - Canadian Grocery Market Competition and Implications
- Barrie McKenna - Canadian Trade in an Uncertain World